2009年6月10日星期三

long long ago

It is becoming a habit,
visiting your blog once in a while.
Especially when things are tough for me.

Nothing new there, I know.
I think you've switched blog, have you?
But I'm not looking for your recent life,
I don't wanna know anymore.
You have your own life, and so do I.

I just wanna flipped back the past,
which probably you and I had long forgotten.
those days when we used to be, so close.

You once said I was the talkative, cheerful, confident, charming girl...
How irony..
was that me?
It seemed so long ago...

And I used to be hot-tampered,
always throwing tantrum and holding grudges against me...
was that me?
It seemed so long ago....

And when you said I've changed,
you said i looked sweet with my smile...

It was long, long ago....
Long forgotten in the river of time.

Do you know...
I'm not the girl you once know;
I'm not the confident girl,
i'm not as simple as I used to be...
I'm not happy,
I'm not satisfied.

Ha,
How time changes a person...
How time changes a friendship...

A friendship,
which I once valued,
and now avoid.

I used to be the closest,
and now I am the one drifting the furthest away from you.

What will you think?

I know they are still in contact with you,
good for them.
But us,
i think it is better, this way.
Though sometimes,
I do miss you.
Or i should say,
I miss someone who pampered me so much,
once.

没有评论 :