2009年4月26日星期日

To Winson

I reread my blog on friendster,
and I found a post
which I wrote about you last year,
about the answer you gave me
when I asked why you treat me so good.

You said it is because of my attitude,
and you cant find a way to describe it.

Then I went to the site,
where you said things about me,
all those good things
with our photo on it.

And only then I was reminded,
we used to be so good.

We may had quarreled all the time,
We may had hurt each other's feeling with no apology till now,
but, yes, we used to be so close.

And now,
we are so far away from each other,
so far away
than we used to be.

I know, it is because of me.

I've changed, a lot.
More than you have already known.

I may be angry with you at times,
with your attitude,
so arrogant,
so inconsiderate,
but I never deny, at times,
you've done things that touched me.

Give me one more chance, wont you?
Give me another chance to fix things up,
and back to where we used to be.

I know your computer has broken down,
and you wont be able to read this so soon.

It's ok.

I just wanna say sorry
to be rude at you most of the time.

没有评论 :