2010年6月4日星期五

A Post In English

I am in the computer lab
The lecturer ask us to do nothing

I cant type in Chinese
What the hell

Seriously, I should own another blog
An English blog
to improve my english

My MUET lecturer actually gave me
a miserable lower band 4
for my speaking test that day


Anyway I was sill the one
who got the highest band in class
unsuprisingly ^^

I know I seem arrogant

Should take English seriously from now on
Even though I have the confidence
that my English is not that bad
but still
i wanna get at least band 6

I know I seem arrogant, again
Forgive me
That is my goal

Normally I will just give up updating my blog
if Chinese words are not availabled
But I cant resist the temptation

Temptaion is not really the right word
What I mean is
It has become a part of life
Writing
Blogging
Composing

What that become a part of life
are things that we cant leave without

Like you

You were in my dream last night
It was a really sweet one

i miss you really much
Guess you are too busy to know about it

Longing for the day
When you are coming back to Malaysia

Wonder do you have time for me?

没有评论 :