2008年12月15日星期一

My Blog's New Face

In a better mood today...which is really a good thing
even though those troublesome problems are not solved yet.
Better...doesnt mean good...
Just better, not so bad.

Costomized my blog this morning....
For 2 hours..
Not bad, huh?
Twilight.....Wanna make it into Twilight concept
I dont really like the poster...
But this is the nicest I can find..
I mean, this is the poster which Edward look nicest I can find...haha
The movie poster, the one Edward sort of smelling Bella's hair, I dont really like.
because....only half or maybe less of Edward's face is seen

Look blur, Edward's face scarf said, and I feel so.
But cant do anything to it, I edited it the whole morning..
This is the best I can do.
It is just temporary, I will change when i found another nicer picture.


To my greatest horror...
Chemistry teacher gave us holiday work???????????
Why dont I know?
I didnt even remember she mentioned it..
Let alone what homework....
Homework?
Aiya, who cares...
I will ask winson later, cause L who was the one reminded me just now via msn....
is as blur as me...

没有评论 :