2008年12月4日星期四

Twilight and Vampires


Twilight....is a really nice movie....

Maybe it is only because everyone in the movie is so good-looking...especially Bella and the vampire family......

Or just simply because the senery is so breath-takingly beautiful, the sence it so heart-breakingly romantic......
Anyway, it is a beautiful and romantic movie.....

See this guy?

He is Robert Pattinson, staring as Edward Cullen, the main character in "Twilight".......

He is handsome, gorgeous, sweet, cool, gentleman, caring, considerate, protective, romantic......in the movie
Everything that makes one a prince charming, he possesses them.....

Not bad huh, having a so gorgeous vampire to fall for, even though he said he is built to kill in the movie......


Lurrrrrrrrrrve him.........




And this is him again.....
Staring as cedric diggory in Harry Potter movie.....
I think he is only in the "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" movie....because Cedric died in the end.......
Cant believe I missed this handsome guy before....I just knew about it when silver lemon told me.......
Maybe I was too concentrate on Daniel Radcliffe that time.....i love his blue eyes......( thought Harry Potter should have emerald eyes....=.=''')
To be fair......
The female main character......Isabella is also very pretty...
As well as the vampire family, who were all blonde....I notice one of Edward's brother is even more handsome than him.......
Starting to read the novel....which my dad had already finished ages ago....
He is the one introduce me to watch this movie....
Bet the novel is interesting, too..
I like stories with extraordinay characters.....
For instance, Harry Potter, Twilight, and loooking forward to Inkcraft , too....
Havent started on The Lord of the Ring...I watch the movie once, but it was kind of boring, cant even finish the whole movie......but I will try the novel later.
So as vampires, gorgeous vampires(Edward), clever wizard(Harry), and pretty witch(Hermione).
^^

















1 条评论 :

Winsonjack 说...

yesterday see him in news