2008年12月12日星期五

Twilight fever ( Breaking Dawn)

I had finished reading "Breaking Dawn", the last book of the Twilight series.
But, I wish I hadnt read it, made me feel sick.

I dunno how to describe that uneasiness.
I am worried, shocked maybe, and terrified and…feelings like that.
I feel like throwing out, I feel light-headed, I feel like…fainting.
Wonder what’s wrong with me.

Starting from the part where Bella is pregnant, to the part of the delivery.
It was unbearable, even they are just words.
And I didn’t really read it, I just glanced through the paragraphes.
Yes, I mean GLANCED, not read.
Actually I normally glance novel, not reading them, haha.
But this time I glance even quicker than usual, through paragraphes,
Not sentence, like I always used to.
I wonder how they put that in movie.
It will be horrifying….

Is it really that horrifying, or it is me who have no guts, as always?
I dunno why am I fear of it, I had read about scene more horrifying than this.
I wouldn’t retype what I had typed just now before the circuit went off and my computer blacked out when I was halfway through my blog……
Maybe I know why.
This is hard to explain through words.
Even if words can describe, sadly, my poor English does not allow me to.
Not even Chinese.
So I wont go any further on this, struggling for words.

Let just say I regretted reading that book.
I don’t think I can go through it again at the moment.

Just stick to the gorgeous Edward on screen.
I gave up the book…
Err…just the last book…haha
I still like Twilight and Eclispe…looking forward to reading New Moon, which
The sales assistance told me is out of stock in the whole Penang for the moment,
And maybe not so soon for the book to be on rack.
Just hope it is only in Penang…
Means I can still get it in Ipoh….

没有评论 :